Hii :D - My Introduction

AbeGaming_MC

Hello, I'm AbeGaming_MC

I'm new to this forums page and just trying to make friends ☺️ I like to have fun PVP and play a lot of skyward and bedwars, HCF duels and Build UHC. If u would like to play sometime and have fun and get to know some more and if uu have cheatbreaker, add me ☺️ My IGN is AbeGaming_MC lol. If u do not have cheatbreaker u can message me or start a conversation on this forums Ultra network page and I'll try to respond as quickly and constantly as possible and we can meet up in a game. Thank U. Hope you have an amazing day everyone ☺️😊

Edited by AbeGaming_MC
1 hour ago, AbeGaming_MC said:

Hello, I'm AbeGaming_MC

I'm new to this forums page and just trying to make friends ☺️ I like to have fun PVP and play a lot of skyward and bedwars, HCF duels and Build UHC. If u would like to play sometime and have fun and get to know some more and if uu have cheatbreaker, add me ☺️ My IGN is AbeGaming_MC lol. If u do not have cheatbreaker u can message me or start a conversation on this forums Ultra network page and I'll try to respond as quickly and constantly as possible and we can meet up in a game. Thank U. Hope you have an amazing day everyone ☺️😊

i can tell that ur more of a pvp player lol

15 hours ago, JNTZ said:

i can tell that ur more of a pvp player lol

Hello JNTZ Thx for reading my Introduction, what do u mean more than a PVP Player? 

3 hours ago, Software said:

Hey Abe, I hope to see you online! Welcome :D

Hello Software

Thank U for ready my Introduction and yes I htoo hope to see u online Thank U