Skully

Applying for Staff at UltraNetwork

xD "It's extremely important that you can demonstrate you have a basic understanding of the English language, along with grammar. This means putting full stops and commas where they belong. If you don't know what any of this means then I'm sorry to say you're probably not old enough to apply - you should probably get off Minecraft and go study for English class."
Well played ImSkully well played

13 hours ago, ILikeTacos said:

I hope I'm accepted as staff on this outstanding server!

xD:D:)

Writing posts like this one generally have a negative impact on your app. It's better to just be patient and wait for a reply.

So quick question, is using some of the stuff you wrote on your first application for your second application but reworded bad? I'm curious since it says no copy/pasting but I typed out some of the stuff from my own application and reworded/added stuff and edited information accordingly.

12 hours ago, Skully said:

Reusing information from your previous applications that were denied is discouraged as it can lead to a repeated denial, additionally it displays your lack of effort in being able to write new information.

I see. Ok then. I'll be sure to take that into account the next time in 3 weeks XD. Unfortunately, I already posted my application, so I can't fix that. Thanks for the tip though Skully! :D

Edited by TobiMC

4 minutes ago, kuttay said:

What do I get If I m appointed as an staff member?

You start the trial as a Helper, you are closely monitored for the next week or two.

This means following all of the given staff criteria and having a good level of activity.

If you pass the trial you are promoted to a Moderator.

Edited by Unsanity

After that 10 Months of being a staff member there is a chance of being of Admin IF the 2 owners think that you deserve it or trust you enough for that. (Just a speculation. Probably not true).

Hi skully i have applied and hope u make me staff and i am fluent in english i got 92 out of 100 in grade 7 now im in 8