Warps in Prison

MrnateGeek

Question

14 answers to this question

19 hours ago, MrnateGeek said:

So me not able to send messages is because the accounts are not linked? I don't know about that. Even on discord and it shows I not muted, the message box ( <input type="text" name="msg" /> ) does not have the disabled attr which means I able to send messages to the discord server but because I was muted before I left the server. Its something I don't want to risk a chance of getting banned about. There was a reset the first time I was here and I was being annoying so they muted me. On the MC Server, I find this new. I was not muted when I left so how can the Java Source code on their server malfunction?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but it appears that you are not muted - if you are unable to chat it probably is related to your Minecraft and not the server

I did the /ticket multiple times, I get no response. About what bug, I tried to send a message to main chat, it does not echo anything. Even when I tried to run /help, it said it was disabled. I had to send PMs to people on discord that were active on the server because I currently muted on discord and it won't let me send messages to main chat on the server. It does not say I muted or anything

bro is or solved or not yet?  I can help though. Maybe you havent linked your discord account to your ingame account. To do it, type "/discord link".  Then message the @UltraNetworkPrison bot the code that has been shown ingame.

So me not able to send messages is because the accounts are not linked? I don't know about that. Even on discord and it shows I not muted, the message box ( <input type="text" name="msg" /> ) does not have the disabled attr which means I able to send messages to the discord server but because I was muted before I left the server. Its something I don't want to risk a chance of getting banned about. There was a reset the first time I was here and I was being annoying so they muted me. On the MC Server, I find this new. I was not muted when I left so how can the Java Source code on their server malfunction?

Archived