Pickaxe Renting From The Server!

MatterWu124

So I find it extremely hard to make money due to my pickaxe in OP-PRISON regardless of my rank. A good pickaxe from a friend from in game at a cost is always nice but not everyone is willing to lend one! Although scamming is not allowed, people are too scared to lend their picks out which I can understand.

What if we have a plugin where dead or skully creates a menu and adds something like /rent. When u do that command, u will have 3 options of pickaxes, a 200 pick with exca, a 300 pick with exca and a 500 pick with exca. You could choose for how long, and also which one u want. But it ofc comes with a cost like 30T for 1 hour for the 500 pick and u can only borrow it once a day. So it cant be abused and also will be fare. Although there will be bugs at first. I believe our staff team and our 2 proud owners can handle it and make it work. It would not only help those who need money but it'll help all of us to get off the right foot!

• 3 weeks later...

Adding server created pickaxe renting takes away the the economy of players renting their pickaxes out. If the server gives pickaxes for rent, no one will loan them off other players.

Stick with getting them from other players, always take screenshots of your trades so if you get scammed you will be refunded.

Archived