Make filipino chat

Jae

We need filipino chat.  Not to be rude but some doesnt type english fluently.  Here, we can explain more of our thoughts and since Filipinos are keep on joining in the server.  They keep saying Filipino words in main chat, that's why i recommend Filipino chat where we can speak our language freely.

heres my thoughts about this:

First 

We don't really need Filipino Chat because English is our second language, even we don't speak English fluently, it is still understandable.

Second 

We don't have any Filipino Staff and neither Dead/Skully can understand our language so it will be a mess if something happened in Filipino Chat (e.g Cursing, Exchanging of vulgar words, Calling with inappropriate names)

Third  

No offense, but it will be going to be toxic.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:35 AM, Lux_ said:

heres my thoughts about this:

First 

We don't really need Filipino Chat because English is our second language, even we don't speak English fluently, it is still understandable.

Second 

We don't have any Filipino Staff and neither Dead/Skully can understand our language so it will be a mess if something happened in Filipino Chat (e.g Cursing, Exchanging of vulgar words, Calling with inappropriate names)

Third  

No offense, but it will be going to be toxic.

add to that the small number of Filipinos in the server, which can be dealt with

• 2 weeks later...

Archived