[Prison] CF / Kit [#59]

Lebron06

The first suggestion would be when a player does /kit, to show all kits and the ones you aren't able to use due to cooldown put a line through them (cross them out) to indicate they are not ready. Currently, all kits have a line through them (whether on cooldown or not).

The second suggest would be to add worldedit for donator ranks. Currently, if you do //wand it says you must be at your plot (Totem Feature). But idk if it's disabled since it doesn't work at plots (and I am totem.

The third suggestion would be to add a coin flip where a person adds a bet on heads or tails and has to wait for another person to accept the bet/flip (this way money is not generated, instead 1 person loses and 1 wins and economy is stable.)

When you do /cf it opens a GUI of all flips/bets available, it shows how much money is on heads or tails and you have to bet the same amount. 50/50 chance to win and 1 person will win.

And to stabilize the economy even more, maybe if you win you get %75 of the bet, and if you lose ofc %100.

Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 8.00.47 PM.png

The first suggestion is a good idea, we'll look at implementing some sort of visual aid that displays when a kit is ready or not in /kits. [#59]

WorldEdit is currently disabled for players due to the high number of bugs that come with the plugin, currently we're working on making our own version to release to Totem members so we have more control over adjusting the code to fix issues as they occur.

Gambling methods such as coin flips were implemented in previous resets however were ultimately removed because of the fact that players were able to flip a significant profit, eventually affecting the economy. However the method you've provided might be a solution to implementing coin flip back to the server, however this will require a a number of votes upon players if they want to see this implemented. If you can get enough players to comment on this topic showing their approval for that suggestion we can look at implementing it.

• Skully changed the title to [Prison] CF / Kit [#59]

Gambling in a server is a great idea. It adds a risk and a new way to spend money. New players always beg and ask for money, but if they could gamble it and possibly make more money, it could cut down on people begging too. Personally, I can see how coin flips wayside the economy in ones favor, but it's at a risk people choose to take. You could also limit the dollar amount on coin flip per rank. For instance, A rank through G rank can bet up to like 500B, G to Z can bet like 1T and Free - Devil can bet like 25T, and finally Angel can bet up to 500T. But ya bring back coin flips

I think implementing coinflip back would be a nice addition to the server! Although the idea of winning only 75% of the earnings doesn't seem very inviting and as a result, players might not use it too much. However, I think this figure can be played around with to make it more suitable. 

I would actually do something else. I would recommend something like a bet. So its made by the system and there's like 10 types of bets. So u buy it with money and u can win or lose money depending on which one u go for. So when u pay for example, 10T u gable to win 15T or u lose all 10T. Something like that and the higher u go, the lower the chances of wining. Something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived