suggestion to improve pvp

Iamtiger

hey so in skyblock and prison on ultranetwork not a lot of players pvp,i think pvping should be improved because it would add another thing to do when bored .the main reason people dont pvp is because it takes alot of time to either make a gset or to get enough money to buy one and people dont want to spend several days to work on a gset just to fight with it for 5 minutes and then lose it. here are some of my ideas on how to improve it

• have separate warps for pvp for different game modes
  • make pvp keep inventory but make dying in pvp make you lose a certain amount of money each time 
  • add a kit pvp time game mode so players can pvp without worrying about losing all their things
  • add 1v1/2v2 matches to the pvp arena

the reason im suggesting this is because i was talking to JackXuca because he recently quit ultranetwork because of the lack of a pvp aspect on the server and adding more pvp based things will bring a new wave of players to the server who are looking for a server they can chat and pvp on.

me and jack are willing to help build the arenas if that helps

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

This does seem like a good idea BUT all of these ideas you are listing here sound like more of a KitPvP gamemode ideas and the fact that keep inventory would be on would not make PvPing more risky and i dont know about you but the fact that is is risky and you have alot to loose adds quite a bit of suspense and requires you to be more skillful and careful in what you do.

Also adding different warps for different pvp game mode does highly sound like you are suggesting something in the direction of a KitPVP gamemode but unfortunately we do not have one and this does not fit in with skyblock.

Again adding 1v1 or 1v1 match types does seem like the type of things you would find in a kitpvp gamemode and does not really fit in with the aspect of skyblock.

The fact that you leave a server just because of a lack of pvp aspect on a skyblock server is honestly not mature in my opinion sieng that it is a skyblock server not a pvp one. If you do want pvp you can go play on other server that do offer these perks.

Regards ❤️

On 11/15/2019 at 10:14 PM, Iamtiger said:
  • have separate warps for pvp for different game modes
  •  make pvp keep inventory but make dying in pvp make you lose a certain amount of money each time 
  •  add a kit pvp time game mode so players can pvp without worrying about losing all their things
  •  add 1v1/2v2 matches to the pvp arena

So basically, make kitpvp in skyblock?

On 11/15/2019 at 10:14 PM, Iamtiger said:

the reason im suggesting this is because i was talking to JackXuca because he recently quit ultranetwork because of the lack of a pvp aspect on the server and adding more pvp based things will bring a new wave of players to the server who are looking for a server they can chat and pvp on.

You're claiming a player quit the server because the server is skyblock and not a PVP game mode?

Archived