[Accepted] Event Items Authenticity

syk

so when an event happens like the Halloween event that is happening on UN right now. i think it would be a good idea if the items in the Halloween crate had like a extra tag or words to verify that its from the Halloween event/crate this is because if its from an event the items would be worth alot more ingame and if people can "rename" the item to match the title then it could be faked and players would never know if its generally from the event or its just been faked. lemme know what you think

-Liam

What sort of items are we talking about? The only thing I can think of in the crate that could use this is the pickaxe, everything else really doesn't have a benefit.

I guess we could adjust the pickaxe lore to include something?

Just now, Skully said:

What sort of items are we talking about? The only thing I can think of in the crate that could use this is the pickaxe, everything else really doesn't have a benefit.

i mean the items in the crate now and in the future, its just to stop people from faking it and yeah for example the pickaxe and anything from the crates in the next events

2 minutes ago, Skully said:

i know theres only a few items but it will help to identify if its from an event or not

We will keep this in mind when adding items to crates for events in the future in order to maintain authenticity of items. I don't know if we will adjust the ongoing halloween crate or not but this will definitely be implemented in future events.

Suggestion accepted.

• Skully changed the title to [Accepted] Event Items Authenticity

Archived