[Review] French Chat on SB & Prison, also on Discord

Malina_mxm

Recently as Ultra Network is growing, I've noticed many people of French background/ French speakers joining. I think that having a /fc or /frenchchat just as there is /spanishchat, would be good, to minimise the amount of mutes to do with people speaking foreign languages in main chat, but to also make the start of new players easier. This could also help bring more people together, and create a friendly environment, rather than one full of hatred because of all the mutes some "foreigners" gain. Being a fluent French speaker, I try to help many new French people, but I cannot, as I would get muted for speaking french to someone, also /msg is only available when the person has 1h+ pt. Implementing a French chat would be amazing, and I believe having a French friendly server would also gain many new players. Alongside, I believe that if this suggestion would be implemented, there should be a French separate chat on the UN discord server, just as there is a Spanish one!

Thank you!

Hoping to see a good output from this suggestion! :)

I can relate to this problem, I see a load of new French players join the server and what really surprises me is the fact that there are almost more French players than Spanish player on the server. Having an extra chat alongside the Spanish version would definitely help resolve this issue.

I'd love to see this added for less future confusion/mutes.

• Skully changed the title to [Review] French Chat on SB & Prison, also on Discord
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived