Rank tag

ItsBondie

I'd love to see a way to be able to disable your rank tag in the chat.

By typing /disabletag perhaps? This will just be a cosmetic change, it will, for example, change

Spoiler

Name [Coal] » Test

To:

Spoiler

Name » Test

This will distinguish yourself as an un-ranked player which will reduce spam.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

-Jen

If you are referring to the spam that people do to ask you for stuff or for whatever reason, it'd be completely unnecessary because of the simple fact that people can see your rank by pressing the TAB key, which wouldn't make sense of the fact that the person doesn't show their rank by writing in the main chat. This would be my opinion if that's what you mean.

5 hours ago, IvanPro13 said:

If you are referring to the spam that people do to ask you for stuff or for whatever reason, it'd be completely unnecessary because of the simple fact that people can see your rank by pressing the TAB key, which wouldn't make sense of the fact that the person doesn't show their rank by writing in the main chat. This would be my opinion if that's what you mean.

Forgot to add the fact that it will look way nicer in the chat itself aswell, if you don't like the blue color scheme for a diamond rang tag for example, you can disable it.

hace 5 horas, Jen dijo:

Forgot to add the fact that it will look way nicer in the chat itself aswell, if you don't like the blue color scheme for a diamond rang tag for example, you can disable it.

I don't think you need a command to disable the purchased rank in game, mainly because it's something you bought and would lose the utility of people recognizing you for the rank you are. Besides, there are already tags which you can already enable or disable them and the majority of them have the same colors as the ranks that can be purchased. It could be a good thing for some people, but it doesn't make sense that you don't want to show your purchased rank in the main chat, and as I said before there are tags that you can enable or disable them. 

1 minute ago, IvanPro13 said:

I don't think you need a command to disable the purchased rank in game, mainly because it's something you bought and would lose the utility of people recognizing you for the rank you are. Besides, there are already tags which you can already enable or disable them and the majority of them have the same colors as the ranks that can be purchased. It could be a good thing for some people, but it doesn't make sense that you don't want to show your purchased rank in the main chat, and as I said before there are tags that you can enable or disable them. 

This is where the TAB scoreboard comes into play, you can still see ranked players in the TAB list.

29 minutes ago, Jen dijo:

This is where the TAB scoreboard comes into play, you can still see ranked players in the TAB list.

I think that it doesn't make sense to disable a rank you purchased to see it in the main chat, I wouldn't know why you want to disable the rank you purchased to not see it in the main chat when there is already the possibility of disable the tags, apart when a person talks in the chat, the chat would be very small because it would only show prestige, (if you  already have one done) your nickname in the game and any tag.

Archived