Prestiges

maxias5

Make us actually gain something from prestigining. Right now there's no point in even trying to rankup / prestige, because we can just pay someone to get added to their plotmine and make a lot more money from that.

I was thinking like you get x after reaching x prestige etc etc

Hello, maxias5!

If you're talking about prison, there is already one prestige key as a reward of prestiging once. This was previously 3 prestiges per key, this means it's already buffed and this game asset already got better, how would you like that improved more? (Please state actual rewards)

-Jen

You're right, there is a prestige key, which is absolutely useless. We shouldn't be mining our asses off, for one key, that's not even worth spending over 210 trillion on 8/10 times. 

I was thinking to make a system. Like prestige 1, you get a 10% sell boost, prestige 5 gives you this, and prestige 10 gives you that, if you know what I mean?

Just now, maxias5 said:

You're right, there is a prestige key, which is absolutely useless. We shouldn't be mining our asses off, for one key, that's not even worth spending over 210 trillion on 8/10 times. 

I was thinking to make a system. Like prestige 1, you get a 10% sell boost, prestige 5 gives you this, and prestige 10 gives you that, if you know what I mean?

I know what you mean by that, but wouldn't that be too overpowered? For example, JnNb has 350 prestiges, that's a 3500% sell boost...
That makes totem pmines go from 240K per block to 8.4M per block.

That's way too overpowered, and it will eventually lead into people breaking 1 block to prestige over and over again

True the prison system is kind of stupid. We gotta mine for hours to just prestige. Give us more then 1 key is better. Besides that 1 key barely gives anything it is absolutely trash. No one prestige for money now. It just play no prestige. Prestiging in prison is useless af

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived