NO LONGER VALID: Totem Giveaway Pt 2

Ariewan

Hey Guys, so for those who haven't heard (where the heck have you been?), Today I am giving away a Totem rank!  

Click here to read the original post!

So now that the day is here, I can finally let you all in on how this event will work.  There has been a lot of speculation on this being a drop party, I can confirm it is not (again!)  What will happen is I will call for all participant to come to /p h Ariewan 2.  Inside the big dome, to the left hand side is a set of stairs.  We will all go down stairs, and I request you all follow the red carpet to read the rules board.  

Once we are all familiar with the event rules (which will also be posted in this thread), you will all line up SINGLE FILE at the marked location.  One by one, you will be called into the "chest area".  You will then have 10 seconds to pick a chest, any chest.  Whatever reward is inside, is what you win.  It really is that simple. Pick a chest, win a prize.  Once you have collected a prize, I simply ask you leave the area and wait patiently until I call the next round.

The Prizes range from "OMG this is amazing" to "Ooh nice!" to "ew, where is /trash".  It's random, its supposed to be a bit of fun. 

On to the event rules!

1. No Alts are permitted to participate.

2. This event is only open to Prison players. Please respect that decision.

3.  Anyone complaining about prizes will be plot denied and refused access to the remainder of the event.

4. Anyone found in the chest area whilst it isn't their turn, will be plot denied for the remainder of the event.

5. Anyone found to be disregarding instructions given by Ariewan will be plot denied for the remainder of the event.

6. If a default or "new" player win, the prize will be granted in the form of a voucher (in the instance that the player leaves upon before reset).

Checks will be done on the Totem winner before it is purchased, to ensure the winner isn't an alt, and is a legitimate Prison player.
Any further questions, feel free to DM me.

Countdown Timer!

Archived