how I found UltraNetwork

michaeltepper

so this is a funny story I found this server several times on Minecraft server websites multiple times but it was not until the 5th time I saw this server I decided to join it. I usually stay away from large Minecraft servers because of tryhards but when I joined I realized I was one of the only true tryhards on the server then I Yeeted my self up the rank is skyblocks I was mostly a solo player my first season back when witches dropped keys I would get so many blocks and I would place them all. I was also making billions a week and all that money ended up going strait to diamond blocks. every time I would waste my day placing diamond blocks using world edit all the chests I had would fill back up. I was buying the diamond blocks for 100k a stack back then and people were draining me of all my money. at one point I lost 1 billion because some op player sold me so many diamond blocks and my area to buy diamond blocks was a 3by20 of double chests so I could buy a ton of diamond blocks at a time. during that time I was gaining around 300k blocks a day if I decided to place the blocks I had. it was insane I tell you what I loved it. who would ever think you could get board placing blocks with world edit I didn't. I didn't even know that was possible until it happened. it was absolutely amazing. then for most of season 2 I decide to take a break from the server and I played other op servers that now I remember them they were similar to ultranet work season 1 only because of the custom mob drops. I loved those types of servers they were super fun to me and I'm not quite sure why either. I didn't start playing ultranetwork until 6 months after I quit and I was passed on top played it was a little sad for me but I quickly got over it and continued the rest of my season. (when I say sad it fueled me to want to play on the server nonstop) That is how I found and enjoyed ultranetwork so much I hope you enjoy reading there's a ton here for you to read Enjoy,

-michaeltepper

Archived