Lag farm?

michaeltepper

If I decided to build a 100 chunk cactus farm would that get me banned because it could cause lag but im also not sure if it will at the same time I have not built a 100 chunk cactus farm but I am planning on it if I wont get in trouble. if I do build the farm it will take me months to finish and I would prob have multiple chest systems to keep up with the farm for example I will prob have 4 different chest systems each covering 25 chunks

-michaeltepper 

It least to my knowledge a super large cactus farm wouldn’t be completely loaded without some minecart system (btw not allowed due to it bypassing the afk timer). Even if you were to somehow load all 100 chunks as stated in your paragraph, it would cause a lot of lag which in skyblock is a big issue recently (at least when I last went on). In the server rules it states that you can’t intentionally lag the server (which is why there is a hopper limit on islands now).

tl;dr you can’t load 100 chunks and even if you did it’d be bad for the server and could probably be in slight trouble, not a ban though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/8/2019 at 0:05, PikChu dijo:

It least to my knowledge a super large cactus farm wouldn’t be completely loaded without some minecart system (btw not allowed due to it bypassing the afk timer). Even if you were to somehow load all 100 chunks as stated in your paragraph, it would cause a lot of lag which in skyblock is a big issue recently (at least when I last went on). In the server rules it states that you can’t intentionally lag the server (which is why there is a hopper limit on islands now).

tl;dr you can’t load 100 chunks and even if you did it’d be bad for the server and could probably be in slight trouble, not a ban though.

Is there a limit of hoppers on islands??

Archived