Buying Huge Cactus farm

michaeltepper

Hey Guys its Ya Boi Michaeltepper and I'm here to buy a 10 chunk cactus farm for 400mil if you are willing to sell contact me on either Discord or the server I'm on quite often and I really would love to buy the farm. (I want the hole island to) if you sell me the farm you can keep all the block value and spawners I don't really want those. it is a good deal because 1 chunk usually cost 25mil a chunk i'm buying for 40mil a chunk so you will make more money doing it this way then building 1 chunk at someone's island. (I don't want pillars) the reason I want chunks and not pillars is because yes pillars are faster but they are also less efficient to, and you don't have to have a chest system I will make my own to so that will save little bit of work for you, and if you want to contact me on discord about my offer my discord is michael tepper#6855 and there is a space between Michael and tepper if you just in case my Minecraft user is also michaeltepper to make these easy. thanks for hearing me out have a good day. PS liams is to rich lets rob him of all his monies. :3

1 minute ago, Xyr2x4 said:

So if you accept pillars I can build 10 chunks XD

the reason I don't accept Pillars is because they are not efficient at all I can send you a 1 chunk cactus farm schematic if it helps but I would have to do it though discord.

Archived