prison suggestion

luke

i think that it would be good to have better vote party rewards for prison, such as very unlikely chances to get things such as ultra keys, coal rank and a banknote for 10T. these rewards would be very rare and the whole server would be notified when someone receives one. for a 10T banknote for example, the chance would be 1/1000, and the chance of an ultra key would be 1/20000.

18 hours ago, luke said:

syk how come you can get coal rank out of a crates then??

Liam Got A Gold Rank voucher in a ultra crate and you need to pay irl money to get that key.
but to get a coal, iron, gold rank voucher without paying a single cent u can get top 3 in /vote every month

-ImInaty

1 hour ago, ImInatyJR said:

Liam Got A Gold Rank voucher in a ultra crate and you need to pay irl money to get that key.
but to get a coal, iron, gold rank voucher without paying a single cent u can get top 3 in /vote every month

-ImInaty

yes you can get vouchers from keys that you HAVE to buy from the store, its not like you can mine to get a key and then use that to get a rank

-Liam

21 minutes ago, syk said:

you only get a rank from a key you have to buy 

you can get a ultra key from a presige key which you can't pay for, therefore you are able to get coal rank for free from a crate. Also, you dont have to get coal rank from a vote reward, it was just an example.

2 minutes ago, luke said:

you can get a ultra key from a presige key which you can't pay for, therefore you are able to get coal rank for free from a crate. Also, you dont have to get coal rank from a vote reward, it was just an example.

i have used 20 Prestige crates and i didnt get any ultra crates from them and then once you use the ultra key you have hardly no chance to get a ultra v2 key. the chances of this too happen is less than 0.000001 and i dont think its ever happened before on UN prison and to even get a prestige key you have to prestige 3 times earning the key, if this was added to the vote parties then people would afk just for the parties to have a chance at getting a rank. this is too op just to give away with the player actually not doing anything for it 

Archived