[DENIED] Kit Voucher In Skyblock

ImInatyJR

Hey I Thought that kit Voucher in skyblock would have been kinda useful.

It prevents kit scamming from /ah, i do understand its kinda op if you get totem voucher in a vote crate but maybe but void+ in a ultra crate? or legendary crate and put the rest in other crates i think they should be 1% or 2% change of getting void+ and 3% on redstone+ and the rest is 5%

Hopefully You Accept My Suggestion

Have A Great Day!

It is indeed op, but for my opinion, I don't like it. :3

Well there's a kit voucher in prison, yes. Because they use them to mine and a little chance to get a kit voucher to get higher fortune for money. The fortune in prison works in all kinds of blocks.

However, in skyblock, the main thing is, people build in their island, and the cobble generator produces ores that can gain island levels. Since people's most wanted is higher fortune of pickaxe, they will gain a lot of level which can be unfair for the player who are just getting started.

This is just my opinion, but good luck in your suggestion!

41 minutes ago, Cabsuu said:

It is indeed op, but for my opinion, I don't like it. :3

Well there's a kit voucher in prison, yes. Because they use them to mine and a little chance to get a kit voucher to get higher fortune for money. The fortune in prison works in all kinds of blocks.

However, in skyblock, the main thing is, people build in their island, and the cobble generator produces ores that can gain island levels. Since people's most wanted is higher fortune of pickaxe, they will gain a lot of level which can be unfair for the player who are just getting started.

This is just my opinion, but good luck in your suggestion!

Thanks For Your opinion

yeah i dont think this is a good idea, donor kits are meant to be for donators i dont believe they should be accessible for people at lower ranks because then it will make it less interesting to buy a donor rank i do like the idea of making the /kits into vouchers tho because that would help with fake kits but i dont believe they should belong in a crate

-Liam 

• Skully changed the title to [DENIED] Kit Voucher In Skyblock

Archived