Skyblock - AutoSell Chests, SellWands & MORE!

DeadMaster

UltraNetwork
SKYBLOCK UPDATE!

This is an old update, most of the additions applied are no longer in the server. You can view the latest updates in our discord server - discord.ultranetwork.me

Please read the whole topic before asking us any questions.

Hey all, 

Just a quick update I decided to do within a few hours, any bug created due to this update will be fixed as soon as possible! Please make sure to report them here.

General Changes

• Fixed issues with crates (mainly common crate)
  • Fixed fortune not working with specific ores
  • Fixed all bugs reported to us
  • Added a new animation for common crate (now is instant)
  • Added AntiAFK (AFK Pools/anything to bypass antiafk are not allowed!)
  • Removed common crate from /keys
  • Removed ores going into your inventory

New Item Display

You can now [item] your pickaxe and it should now look better than ever, now comes with a 5-second cooldown to prevent them spammers!

QnrAc4c.png

Automatic Sell Chests

With this new sell, chests feature you can now have automatic stuff selling for you automatically! Here's how you set it up:

1 - Buy a chest/craft a chest (trap chests do work too)

2 - Place the chest down

3 - Buy/craft a sign

4 - Place the sign on the chest & write in the first line [autosell] then click "Done"

5 - Then you should be done, if you want to get notified from your sell chests do /autosell notify

Still not sure on how to do it? Here are some steps with images: 

QDd6VUk.png

A4I8Dgf.png

G6rwxKY.png

You can also add members to the sell chests (The money will split up between depending on the number of people you add!) you can add them using the command /autosell addmember <id/all> <player> - Each one of your automatic chests have a separate, you can find the ID by typing  /autosell list or if you want them to be added to all your automatic chests replace the id with all (/autosell addmember all <player>)

xZWE39F.png

Sell Wands

Sell wands are something useful, related to automatic sell chests but you have a wand (blaze rod) which you can click on chests and it will sell everything in it automatically, currently can only be found in the store!

Let us know what you think we should improve!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JNTZ said:

SEND ME YOUR TEXTURE PACK PLEASEE XDDD

Discord : JNTZ#608

This is an old update, basically means my texture pack is outdated. I forgot what was the name of the texture pack only thing I remember back when I was dumb using 1.8.9