Auto sell Choppers

EaglePro321

Hi,
Dead or Skully
Can you please add auto sell choppers
Dead, can you please add auto sell hoppers, which is like choppers but when it collects it will sell it for you.

To make it fair: 1.people have to buy it for 1m- 20m each. 2. each person can have 4 maximum, which can collect 1 chunk each.3. It only works when they are on. 
And make auto sell choppers stay after reboot.
you can add auto sell chopper in the /shop for 1m-20m.

I hope you like my idea.
plz check forums

plz add

It's an awesome suggestion, but I feel like this would be too OP, 100k each is way too cheap for something so OP. Maybe if the price was a lot higher and adding a tax to it, could be better. It's similar to auto sell chests which were added and removed awhile ago.

4 hours ago, Serana_xo said:

It's an awesome suggestion, but I feel like this would be too OP, 100k each is way too cheap for something so OP. Maybe if the price was a lot higher and adding a tax to it, could be better. It's similar to auto sell chests which were added and removed awhile ago.

I agree with you 100k is too cheap 

i think it should be 10m

4 hours ago, 7amUnknown said:

I'm afraid this might kill profit shops so I can't support this idea.

buddy,

People will still use the pshop because only rich people can afford auto sell chopper.

People that are a beginner they will use pshop.  

• 3 weeks later...

@stok3y A good way to balance the “autosell” choppers is to have it take a super large amount of the money of the cactus away from the player. A good example of this could be in a certain server (can’t mention the name) is that it takes a certain amount of space to sell the items and sells them for 70% of the original price. It won’t be instant though but since it’s an OP cool kid server aka SB it could be over an interval of 30 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically auto sells chests but for hoppers...? The only difference is that this will only benefit "rich" players which will most likely cause:

• More afk pools/people bypassing the anti afk
  • Most likely will cause lag
  • Ruin the economy

Probably not a good idea releasing such features mid-game

Archived